All property photos
This gorgeous turn-of-the-century Victorian duplex is oozing with curb appeal and will charm you with its ornate details and private backyard oasis.
Each unit has two-bedrooms and one-bathroom that are washed each afternoon in gorgeous south-facing light.
The lower unit’s marble fireplace mantle is surrounded by original wood detailing will take you back to a bygone era. With ornate pocket doors and brass hardware, the unit offers a vibe that we rarely see these days.
Overlooking the fenced-in yard which is anchored by a large palm tree, there is plenty of room to lounge, garden or have a gathering. The upper unit has an open-floor plan with access to a deck off the kitchen and living area.
Both units enjoy updated kitchens and bathrooms, and have access to shared laundry. Proximity to BART, Uptown, the West Grand ramp access to 580, and all Oakland has to offer. Truly a gem, for an owner or an investor.
- 2-bedroom/1-bath unit on each level (separate meters)
- 1868SF of living space (per public record)
- 2482SF lot (per pub record)
- Gorgeous 1901 Victorian
- Original wood-detailing in lower unit
- Updated baths and kitchens
- Wonderful south-facing light
- Private and Landscaped backyard
- Shared Laundry (no coins)
- Proximity to downtown Oakland and BART, 580
Points of Interest:
- 580 access West Grand Access (1mi)
- 19th Street BART (0.8mi)
- West Oakland BART (1.6mi)
- Community Foods Market (0.8mi)
- Stay Gold Deli and Market (0.2mi)
- HIVE/Impact Hub/Drakes Dealership (0.8mi)
- Kilovolt Coffee (0.9mi)
- Lake Merritt (1.1mi)
- Jack London Square (1.8mi)
A must see!